1. If you could go on a reality show, which one would you choose? Definitely NOT Survivor – too many snakes. The Amazing Race is also out, because David and I would be hopeless; we have trouble coordinating to find a parking spot at the mall. I’m probably best suited to one of the singing ones, were it not for my stage fright. Best would be some sort of competition where the contestants sing in their cars. I would ROCK that.
2. Name one thing you have saved from your childhood. – A pink teddy bear name Pinkie. (Original, right?)
3. If your life had a theme song, what would it be? – This is a hard question because so many songs suit so different moments of my life. So I turned to Google and found this Buzz Feed quiz in order to determine your personal theme song. According to Buzz Feed, mine is RESPECT by Aretha Franklin. I can live with that.
4. Where is your happy place? – Somewhere outside with my family. Camping, picnics, walks on the beach – somewhere with fresh air and no screens, just connection.
5. What is one thing about your home that you and your spouse disagree on? – The giant rhododendron in our front yard. I love it; David would like to pull it up by its roots.
6. What is your favourite fruit? – Strawberries. I know there is some debate over the status of the strawberry – let’s call it a fruit and agree that they are delectable.
7. Bowtie or regular tie? – I’m a Whovian; bowties are cool.
8. Mexican or Italian? (Food, not men.) – Yes, please. Either. Or both. (To be clear, I mean the food, not the men – individually or in a fusion cuisine. Taco lasagna, anyone?)
9. Where do you want to go on summer vacation? – Where do I *want* to go? Europe. But since I live in reality, we’ll likely go camping in our neck of the woods.
10. What are your go-to shoes in your closet? – Black flats. I wore my first pair out, and have a new, identical pair waiting for spring. I wear them everywhere! Have I mentioned that I can’t wait for spring? Boots begone!